Wednesday 10 September 2014

Syn Box #1

Syns are easily my favourite bit about Slimming World. I like to save as many as possible for the evening and then just enjoy some treats! Here are some I've been loving lately.
Choc Shot
Choc Shot is 0.5 syns per level tsp. It's nice stirred into coffee or hot milk, or drizzled over fruit or a dessert. I like it mixed with natural yoghurt and sweetener for a low syn chocolate pudding. 

Curly Wurly
6 syns of heaven! I love them frozen - they last even longer. 
Meringues
Meringues are around 2.5 syns each and my favourite way to have them is with fruit and yoghurt like a low syn Eton Mess. 
Jubbly Lollies
1 syn each and so many flavours to choose from. Cola is easily my favourite.

Sweet chilli sauce

Finally, sweet chilli sauce is 1 syn per tbsp. It's lovely on syn free burgers or stirred into syn free noodles. I also used it in my Pad Thai recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment